and General Rules
Contents © 2018 by Consorzio AIPNET
Design and Engineering © 2021 by Castrovinci & Associati
Tradenames, trademarks, logos and images
may be registered trademarks of respective legal owner.
Information in this website is subjected to change without notice.
- Consorzio AIPNET (aka “Consorzio”) carried out and made this website available to Internet users in order to present its activity as well as to improve the qualitative level of its own service.
- Names, trademarks, logos, texts, graphics, images, sound and video and – more generally – all components contained on this website belong to their respective owners and they are protected by copyright. Any reproductions or redistributions are expressly forbidden by the law. Any products or companies that appear on this website are trademarks of their respective owners and they may be protected by patents and/or by copyright granted by the authorities in charge in the different registration Countries.
So, nothing may be copied, modified or resold, even partially, because it is intended for your own personal use only and for non-commercial purposes. No other use is allowed, even if no-profit and if the source is reported, without exceptions; by way of an example, but without limitation, we report the following:
This work is protected by copyright and by international treaties provisions (“Copyright Universal Convention”, Geneve, 1952).
- duplication, even partially
- printing and divulgation in any formats and on any media
- publication on public or private networks.
The copyright consists in the creation of the work, as an expression of the intellectual activity, without any request of further actions or facts or formalities, like the publication or the consignment of the work or its registration.
- Use of the website
- Under no circumstances, except malice or gross negligence, Consorzio will be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused by the access to the website, by the incapacity or impossibility to access to it, and arising from your reliance upon or use of the news contained on the website.
Consorzio will try to report on the website updated information, but does not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
Consorzio reserves the right to change the contents of the website and of the present disclaimer at any time and without notice.
- Links to third party websites
- Consorzio is not liable for the third party websites accessible by clicking on the links contained on its own website, which are available to network users for their convenience only.
The indication of these links by Consorzio does not imply necessarily their relevant approval, and Consorzio declines all responsibility for their quality, contents and graphics.
Moreover Consorzio does not warrant the software present on these third party websites and so may not warrant the relevant quality, safety and compatibility with the systems in use.
Any communications addressed to us (requests, suggestions, ideas, information, materials etc.) will not be treated as confidential, they will have to report all personally identifiable information of the sender, they will not have to infringe the rights of other people and finally they will have to contain valid and truthful information.
- The possible contents, which are present on this website and can be downloaded, such as technical documentation, commercial papers, software etc. are freely available without charge.
Consorzio does not assume responsibility for documentation contents, features of documented products and computer programs operation.
What can be downloaded from this website may be protected by copyright, right of use and/or copy of the respective owners; so Consorzio suggests you check in advance the licence or copyright regulations imposed by the manufacturer or by its distributor and so is expressly released from any liability with regard to this.
- Computer viruses
- Consorzio warrants that the content of its own website is free from computer viruses detectable through a check carried out by means of a special antivirus system, which is constantly active.
Consorzio does not assume responsibility for the presence of computer viruses which are not detectable by such a product, and for the features and quality of the product itself, limiting its own warranty to subject any objects contained on the website to a continuous antivirus check.
Consorzio warns the users of the intrinsic risk arising from the use of the software available on the net.
- Possible tolerances by Consorzio and/or by third parties for acts infringing the obligations herewith enclosed do not mean an abandonment of the right belonging to the tolerant party.
Such obligations are valid for website visitors, for their partners or collaborators, and in general for all people able to enter this website through the visitor’s system, who will be personally liable for any infringements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information or necessity.