- At Consorzio AIPNET (aka “Consorzio”), we intend to give you a high level of control over any information that you provide to us. In general, you can visit this site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, using electronic forms. It is our intent to let you know before we collect any information from you online.
- If you choose to give us information online that we may need — to correspond with you, to process an information request or to provide you with documentation and/or software, for example — you can be assured that Consorzio this information will never distributed to others out of our staff.
- Modification or removal
- If you tell us that you do not wish to receive additional information from us, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your wishes.
- Respect of rules and guidelines
- Consorzio is actively respecting on rules and guidelines (by Law, Commissions and Organizations) to honor effective privacy policies for the Internet.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information or necessity.